The Law Offices of Honey Kessler Amado is a Beverly Hills based appellate practice. We represent clients in family law appeals before the appellate courts. We also consult with litigation teams on the trial court level for complex cases, evolving legal issues, or when an appeal is anticipated.
Appellate court cases are substantially different from trial court cases. You will be best represented by an experienced appellate attorney when considering an appeal to a trial court decision. Please contact us to make an appointment regarding possible appellate representation or assistance.
Honey Kessler Amado
For over 30 years, I have appealed or defended my clients’ trial-court decisions before the California Court of Appeal and California Supreme Court. I feel privileged to work on cases that mold California law with a respect for precedent and with an awareness that the law evolves to reflect a modern world. I view the law as the unspoken partner in my relationship with my clients.
Although I do not represent clients in the trial court, I often consult with trial-court litigation teams to assist in identifying issues and in writing or editing trial-court pleadings and motions.
My family is an integral part of my life and a source of delight. I have three adult children, two of whom are married, and I was married to my late husband, Ralph A. Amado, for 34 years.
- Southern California Super Lawyer (2005 – 2017)
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Top 50 Southern California Women Lawyers (2018)
- Appellate Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, (1997-Present)
- J.D., Western State University College of Law, Fullerton CA (1976)
- B.A., Political Science, California State University, Long Beach CA (1971)