Honey Kessler Amado is no longer practicing. You may connect with her here.
The Law Offices of Honey Kessler Amado was a Beverly Hills based appellate practice. We represented clients in family law appeals before the appellate courts. We also consulted with litigation teams on the trial court level for complex cases, evolving legal issues, or when an appeal was anticipated.
Honey Kessler Amado
For over 30 years, I appealed or defended my clients’ trial-court decisions before the California Court of Appeal and California Supreme Court. I feel privileged to have worked on cases that continue to mold California law with a respect for precedent and with an awareness that the law evolves to reflect a modern world. I have always viewed the law as the unspoken partner in my relationship with my clients.
Although I did not represent clients in the trial court, I often consulted with trial-court litigation teams to assist in identifying issues and in writing or editing trial-court pleadings and motions.
My family is an integral part of my life and a source of delight. I have three adult children, two of whom are married. I cherish and honor the memories of my beloved son, Micah S. Amado, as well as my late husband of 34 years, Ralph A. Amado.
- Southern California Super Lawyer (2005 – 2017)
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Top 50 Southern California Women Lawyers (2018)
- Appellate Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, (1997-Present)
- J.D., Western State University College of Law, Fullerton CA (1976)
- B.A., Political Science, California State University, Long Beach CA (1971)